My two horde characters: An Orc Shaman and an Orc Warrior

19.12.08

25 man raids

I was able to get in on a 25 man raid of archerion who is a pve boss in the pvp zone of wintersgrasp. Very nice run, I was able to get some shards and emblems. After that they did Sarth at obsidian sanctuary. No loot but also was able to pick up some shards and emblems. I really liked the way that the guild leader explained the fight. He had a few sentences and they described some of the activity, then we started it up. After we wiped on the first attempt, now that everyone has a feel for what happens, we succeeded on the second attempt with only 3 deaths. I have been on raids where we spend 15 minutes explaining the fight and the phases and we wipe 3 times in a row.
And I love the fact that we get emblems and shards when we down bosses, makes not winning anything ok since at some point we can pick up something with emblems.

No comments:

My Blog List