My two horde characters: An Orc Shaman and an Orc Warrior

17.12.08

BRD and UBRS key run

Yesterday someone was asking to have this made:Dark Iron Pulverizer. He had gathered/AH'd/begged people for dark iron ore and needed someone to smelt them into bars. So being the bored guy that I was, Urum ran him through BRD to the black forge, and then ran back to the black anvil. Both are in this instance. I never realized how many trash mobs were in BRD! That place is chuck full of some nasty mobs. Every group had runners at low health, and some groups even had a mob that would bubble and heal himself. That was just crazy. No wonder when I went with ten people it took so long. He ended up bailing shortly after that, I don't think he expected it to take all night. He ended up thanking me twice though for helping.
Well after all that time in BRD, I thought, might as well pickup the UBRS key since I am here. LBRS is crazy! I got lost a few times and I still don't know how to actually make your way through there with a straight run.
There is a quartermaster that drops Plans: Annihilator and after killing him twice, he didn't cough it up. /shrug
After the patch 3.0.8 maybe I will solo UBRS.

No comments:

My Blog List